- Company Name
- Global Linkage Corporation
Mebius Bldg., 2-4-8 Shibadaimon
Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0012 Japan
- Founded on
- April 24, 2000
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Hamamatsu- cho Branch
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Hamamatsu-cho Branch
- Board of Directors
- Member of
- The Tokyo Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Career Design Institute - Japan
The MIT Enterprise Forum of Japan
- Capitalized at
|Representative Director and CEO||Ryuzo Eguchi|
(The President of International Business Brain K.K.)
(The Ex-President and CEO of Japan Hallmark K.K.
The Ex-President of Johnson & Johnson K.K.
The Ex-President & CEO of Nihon Sara Lee K.K.
The Ex-Representative Director of Philips Japan, Ltd.)
Having “linkage” as the keyword, we take on the role of providing a means to organically connect “knowledge” in the global stage.
The three rings comprising our corporate symbol represent the business relationship among England, the U.S, and Japan.
As indicated by our motto “presenting the overseas audio-visual programs of the world’s highest standard”, we offer a range of carefully selected programs created by BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) as well as ITV broadcasters in the UK that abundantly yields superb documentary programs.
From the U.S., we deliver distinguished documentary programs from CBS, the most recent business management programs presented by eminent professors at Harvard Business School, and the Executive Briefing Video (DVD) series from Stanford Business School.
Moreover, our executive search business provides detailed services through six executive agents who are well versed in various industries and successful in achieving the highest satisfaction for both employers and employees.
We are committed to pursuing our goal of becoming a knowledge service provider and to meet your expectations in our businesses.
Representative Director and CEO
Global Linkage Corporation
Main Business Areas:
- Planning, producing, and selling contents for distance learning.
- Planning, producing, and selling audio-visual programs (videos, CD-ROMs).
- Providing visual media consulting.
- Executive search.
- Developing, planning, and selling strategies and means of sales promotion through the Internet.
- Planning and producing business seminars and forums.
Contents Suppliers:Global Linkage offers outstanding video, DVD, and CD-Rom programs created and supplied by some of the world’s most renowned organizations as listed below.
We also accept VOD distribution of the programs.
- CBS Broadcast International, USA
- Pearson Television International, UK
- BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
- FFH (Films for the Humanities & Sciences), USA
- HBS (Harvard Business School) Management Programs, USA
- Granada Media International Distribution, UK
- MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), USA
- Sogoh Vision, Japan
- NIKKEI (The Nihon Keizai Shimbun), Japan
- CHANNEL 4 INTERNATIONAL, UK
- Stanford Executive Briefing Video Programs
Note: Global Linkage is seeking overseas audio-visual programs for Japanese educational and business training markets. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in distributing your programs in such Japanese markets.